Shuttlecraft Galileo 2
Starfleet PR is proud to announce the creation of a life-size Type 6 shutlecraft multimedia attraction
Starfleet-PR is in the process of building a full scale shuttle type 6 with full functional interior and multimedia special effects for the SFPR exhibits to offer the chance to all our fans and public to experience the Star Trek universe in a virtual simulation of this iconic series.
We are currently seeking volunteers to assist in building the shuttle prop and to help with the computer software and intricate electronics. We are also in the process of collecting donations to make the Shuttle Experience a reality.
If you will like to donate to this project and/or you have experience, knowledge and abilities and will like to help, please contact us at the numbers below. All donations will go into a special PayPal account and will be monitored by a SFPR.
WE NEED YOUR HELP AND CONTRIBUTION
Contact us at 787-525-0923 or 787-762-0578 and visit our web page at www.starfleet-pr.com and Facebook page at Starfleet Caribbean.
"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
Length: 15 feet
Width w/engines: 10 feet (wo/engines 8 feet)
Height w/engines: 8 feet
Cabin interior: L 12 feet, W 8 feet at mid level, 7 feet at top and floor level H 7 feet
Seating arrangements: 6 seats-one pilot five passengers
Interior design: 24th century Starfleet standard shuttlecraft ergonomics
Air system: one 3000btu integrated A/C unit
- View monitor: 40 inches HD LCD
- Computer system: quad processor, HD graphics, One Tb HDD
- Panels: simulated LCAR's with special effects and illumination
- Sound system: 5.1 surround sound
- Fully illuminated exterior and engine nacelles
- Computer controlled shuttlecraft flight to orbit, visit the Enterprise and the space dock and back down.
- Computer controlled movement via hydraulic actuators under the engine nacelles
- Exterior: Aluminum frame, epoxy coated wood paneling exterior, plastic and acrylic transparencies
- Interior: upholstered with ergonomic seating and environmentally controlled temperature
Exhibition mode: Platform of a Star Trek landing pad, illuminated and with special effects
MORE TO COME!!!
Page under construction...